ONGOING RECRUITMENT IN UNITED PARCEL SERVICE
United Parcel Service (UPS) is an American multinational package delivery and supply chain management company. It was founded August 28, 1907; 111 years ago in Seattle, Washington, U.S. as The American Messenger Company by James E. Casey and Claude Ryan. The headquarters is situated in Sandy Springs, Georgia. UPS’s primary business is the time-definite delivery of packages and documents worldwide.
UPS prohibits discrimination whatsoever throughout its recruitment process. Available positions includes; Package Handler, Driver Helper, Sorter, Delivery Driver, Warehouse, Logistics Support Coordinator, Customer Service Admin and Aircraft Load Planner.
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Excellent Verbal Communications skills
- Good Organizational and Multi-tasking skills
- Good attention to details
- Time management skills
- Proven ability to work independently and in group settings.
- Ability to follow set and standard procedures
- Ability to regularly lift up to70-lbs (32-kg) unassisted
- Comfortable working inside container trailers, delivery trucks and similar equipment
- Able to work with automated conveyor belts and manual rollers
- Must be able to work with and recognize postal codes, routing charts and maps
- Effective use of technology and tools such as SharePoint and Microsoft Office Suite, including proficiency in Excel.