MULTIPLE RECRUITMENT IN MCDONALDS
McDonald’s Corporation is an American fast food company, founded in 1940 as a restaurant in San Bernardino, California, United States. McDonald’s crew members work in the kitchen preparing food and at the front counter helping customers through the ordering process.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPOSIBILITIES
- Greeting and welcoming customers to the restaurant
- Accurate taking of customers order
- Keep restaurants clean and prepare all menu items.
- Maintain a fast speed of service
- Assemble orders on trays or in bags depending on the type of order
- Count down your till at the end of each shift and deposit money in the safe
- Clean your station thoroughly before, during and after each shift
- Respond to customer’s questions, concerns and complaints and make sure they leave satisfied
- Maintain a clean store environment
- Adhere to all safety policies and health regulations
- Arrive on time for all shifts and stay until shift completion
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENT
- High school diploma
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good mathematical skills
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule
- Ability to work on your feet for most of your shift
- Strong customer service skills
- Capable of lifting 25 lbs.