MULTIPLE RECRUITMENT FOR THE POST OF A WAREHOUSE WORKER IN PEPSICO
PepsiCo, Inc. is an American multinational food, snack, and beverage corporation headquartered in Harrison, New York. It came into existence by the merger of Pepsi-Cola Company and Frito-Lay, Inc. hence the adoption of the name PepsiCo.
As a warehouse worker in our establishment, you’ll be charged with the responsibility of loading and offloading packages from and to the truck, verify and inspect packages while strictly complying to warehouse and safety guidelines and principles.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Loading and unloading delivery vehicles
- Drive hi-lift to picking area and build pallet/load according to load sheet or voice pick audio equipment (if applicable)
- Mark load ticket for out of stock items
- Wrap pallet when pallet/load is finished
- Turn in paper work with order for check before loading and have truck checked
- Stage pallet and/or load into truck when ready
- Complete partial pallets and put away mixed pallets
- Maintain proper housekeeping standards in work area
- Regular, reliable, predictable attendance
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENT
- High school diploma
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Superb time management and mathematical skills.
- Dependable and Reliable.
- Ability to work on feet and carry objects weighing up to 80 lbs
- A very good team player
- Can lift heavy materials
- Physically fit