MULTIPLE RECRUITMENT FOR THE POST OF A STOREKEEPER IN CANADA
A storekeeper is an individual charged with the responsible of the effective maintenance of the store. You’ll handle the proper operation of the store, which ranges from receiving and sending out materials and packages in the store, proper verification and inspection of materials as well as keeping an updated inventory of stocks
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Receive and unload supplies and deliver items to appropriate department.
- Effective processing and receiving of shipment
- Accurate and timely inspection of deliveries
- Speak to customers using clear, appropriate and professional language.
- Stack received merchandise on pallets or carts.
- Store supply and equipment in store room
- Reject damaged and incorrect items
- To ensure safe keeping both as to quality and quantity of materials
- Record all incoming and outgoing goods accurately
- Keep records to maintain supply control and to ensure proper stock levels
- Notify manager or supervisor of low stock levels in a timely manner.
- Follow all company policies and procedures
- Ensure the store is clean and organised
- Adhere to all health and safety procedures
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENT
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Active listening skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good written and communication skills
- Attention to details
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Capable of lifting heavy objects